Monday 26 September 2011

Monday buys...

So, Its Monday evening- very depressing after my last post was Thursday night! I had a lovely weekend in Bournemouth although I was ill for half of it so I had to make the most of what I could. My boyfriend and I went to an amazing place called Aruba. They do the most amazing food and cocktails!! If you are ever in Bournemouth you have to check it out!
So, as it was a depressing Monday morning I had to go into town on my lunch break and make a quick stop off at Primark. I think I controlled myself and only bought 2 cardigans and a tshirt!! I think that's pretty good going! I got a mustard cardigan and a wine coloured cardigan. They will both be great for work and for play :) They also had some amazing colour block heels that I was very tempted to get but I have made a pact with myself to not buy any shoes this month!!! I need to stay off the shoes for a little while!
They did some amazing chunky knits in there too, £12 for a chunky knit cardi and £10 for a chunky knit jumper!! They looked soooo cosy but I'm planning on getting my mum to knit me one as shes taken up the hobby!! She's so good at it but I just can't get to grips with so I think I'll leave that to mum! She made this cute jumper for my nephew... 

...its a shame she used the wrong sized needles and is now for his teddy rather than him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment