Monday 19 September 2011

Lunchtime treats

I'm just on my lunchbreak at work so this will be a short post! I always browse the internet when I can to check out the latest trends I want to get with my next pay packet and I have found my next buy...

I saw this on an advert and knew it was a must have!! And its only £20!!! I love it in the red so I think I'll be brave and go for it! I absolutely love it in the black so who knows, if the red is as good as it looks on the web I may have to invest in that too! This is from http://www.boohoo.co.uk/ . I am loving this website at the moment, although some stuff is a bit naff and can look quite cheap, a lot of their stuff is amazing and looks much more expensive for a fraction of the price!! Check out these amazing items that will be following this playsuit soon...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment