Thursday 22 September 2011

Get ready for the weekend...

It's Friday tomorrow so I'm in a very good mood!! I've had a busy week at work and I get to see my boyfriend in Bournemouth at the weekend so I couldn't be happier!!
GARNIER AMBRE SOLAIRE NO-STREAKS BRONZER DRY BODY MISTIt was also payday this week so I bought the amazing red playsuit  and the black and white playsuit from Boohoo in my last post!!! Hopefully they will arrive soon and I can see if they are as amazing as they look on the web!
I also tried a new fake tan this week...Garnier Ambre Solaire- no streaks bronzer dry body mist. I got it in colour medium as I prefer a darker more noticable tan. I actually really liked the product, It has a really natural colour to it but I did miss a few spots as it is a clear spray so it is hard to see where you have missed or where you may have put too much on!! I have tried to even it out tonight so I will let you know how it turns out!!
I've also done my nails and had my eyelash extensions done- I have to be looking great for the weekend!!
I tried the Barry M Instant Nail Effects nail varnish in black over the top of a Barry M Mushroom colour nail varnish! I think it looks great, almost like an animal print- let me know what you think?....

Barry M Instant Nail Effects - Crackle Black Magic         Barry M Nail Paints Mushroom       

I also had my eyelashes done- I do it every month! I can't live without them now! It's so addictive having such long thick lashes that when they start to disappear I can't help but get them done again. And at £15 a time I think its worth every penny!! I go to a woman who works from home, it's definitely worth checking out in your local area as salon prices can be so expensive!!! And I haven't bought a new mascara for months so I think it's totally worth it, what do you recon??

No comments:

Post a Comment