Monday 10 June 2013

Dior


This is my favourite lipstick of all time- Dior Addict Extreme! I'm a sucker for Dior, I love everything and anything from Christian Dior! This lipstick is no exception. My lovely boyfriend got me this for Christmas, (I did have to choose it as the wrong colour could be disastrous!! I don't think he realised it could take so long to choose between 3 different pink lipsticks but i think its safe to say i made the right decision!) This is ‘Plaza’ and with my blonde hair i think it goes perfectly. This lipstick feels so good when you put it on, its so soft it feels like its moisturising your lips as well as looking amazing! It stays on for a good morning too before having to reapply which i think is pretty good going for a lipstick. You can also change the brightness depending how much you put on, i tend to just put the one coat on during the week for work but when i go on a night out i like to apply about 3 layers to make it really stand out. its such a versatile lipstick and i feel a million dollars when i wear it!! I even love the case, so sophisticated and elegant. 






No comments:

Post a Comment