Monday 13 August 2012

Perks of the job!!

As you may or may not know, I am Marketing Coordinator for a property developer and absolutely love my job! Some of the perks is I can get first dibs on some of the ex-show home furniture when it goes on sale. My bottom drawer is getting bigger (I think my mum's trying to tell me something!) and I have now taken up half of our garage with a fantastic dining table!! 
Check it out...
 I absolutely love the multi-coloured chairs and i even got all the matching cutlery and plates..and the fruit bowl in the middle!! It is amazing and I'm just counting down now until i can get the house for it!!! Fingers crossed that will be another big perk of my job...


I even got spoiled with an amazing Pandora charm from one of my Managers for doing the set up of a fantastic new show home in Plymouth at the old airport...

I absolutely love it and it really means a lot...another item I will be treasuring forever :)



No comments:

Post a Comment