Monday 13 August 2012

Nail's rock!!

This next post needs to be dedicated to my fabulous friend Frankie who gave me some amazing birthday presents!! I had a lovely Lipsy top, great necklace (if you haven't already been able to tell i love jewelry) and these amazing Nail Rock Designer Nail Wraps. I was a little apprehensive as i wasn't sure how easy they would be to apply and how long they would last but I have to say they were so easy to apply and looked great!! I put them on on Saturday and they are still here so we shall see how long they last...they say they last up to a week and with how easy they were to apply I can't wait to give them a go for my next night out!

There are so many different patterns I want to try, below are some of my faves...What's your favourite?? http://www.nailrock.com/
 



No comments:

Post a Comment