Thursday 27 October 2011

Hooray for Ebay!!

As it is getting closer to Christmas and those parties are coming up, I thought I would have a look on ebay to see if there were any shiny new dresses that I could buy. Ebay is great for getting designer and individual clothes for a fraction of the price! I had a gold sequin dress in mind but hadn't seen any in the shops that I liked. So Ebay came to the rescue and I came across an amazing gold sequin dress with beaded strap detail from Zara- and it was only on at £5.00!!! I couldn't believe my luck so, of course bidded straight away. As the closing time got nearer I had been outbid but I had decided to set myself a budget of £20- for a zara sequin dress I thought this was a bargain! So, as it counted down I waited until it had 1 minute 30 seconds left and upped my bid to £20!! It was a tense minute and half but as it counted down... I won!!!!! At only £16 I think this dress is a bargain- and its given me the push I need to sell some of my own dresses- Half of them I've either never worn or only worn once!!! So- check out www.ebay.co.uk for all your christmas presents and party needs and grab yourself a bargain!!!
(I have to apologize for the bad quality picture- my camera has broken so I have resorted to Blackberry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment