Monday 3 October 2011

Dress to Impress

I had a few nights out this weekend, my friend was down from London and then it was my cousins 21st birthday so I knew I had to get something to wear for each night and dress to impress! I had been so disappointed with Boohoo- after my excitement in my previous post I have completely changed my mind. I ordered a few items from them, to be sent an email a week later saying my items were out of stock and I had been refunded. No mention before to see if I wanted to change my order in anyway, or even any mention when I ordered it in the first place! I emailed them many times to see if I could change my order at all but I am yet to have a response....so Boohoo have now gone on my black list! such a shame after the amazing things they had on there!!

So I had to think of a back up and quick- they had only left me with 3 days to get something! Thankfully www.missguided.co.uk came to the rescue! They had such lovely clothes and the most amazing dress I found that would be perfect for both work and nights out- and only £30- bargain! What do you guys think...



I love the colour of it, perfect for autumn/winter and I think it can definitely be worked in summer with some flowery/brighter accessories. So I feel this dress is an investment! And so flattering if you are having a fat day- covers up all the right places!
I also had a browse on the Miss Selfridge website in the sale- I found some lovely playsuits at only £17 and £18 each!! Such a bargain I couldn't say no. I ordered two, one floral number and another aztec print playsuit. Unfortunately the aztec playsuit was a little big so I'll be sending that one back. But what do you think to my floral playsuit...


Its such a pretty design and the cut out back is something a little different. I admit it is a bit summery- but with the lovely weather we just had it seemed a shame not to embrace it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment