Monday 5 March 2012

Homemade designer dresses

I have to share with you the amazing dresses my auntie has made for me!! They are the best dresses ever- designed by myself!!
Firstly, a lovely red skater dress with zip detail and a really subtle floral pattern...what do you think?


(Sorry it's a little creased in this picture- need to get the iron out!!)


Secondly, an amazing blue strapless dress with tiny floral pattern and a cream bow to finish. I absolutely love it and can't wait to wear it to a wedding i have at the end of the month teamed with a cream blazer and navy clutch!!!

I just love it soooo much!!!! I think this proves homemade is best- I might even attempt to create something on my own at the weekend but i doubt they will be a scratch on these two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment