Friday 27 January 2012

Shellac Nails- AMAZING!!

Check out the newest thing to nails- Shellac!!! These amazing polishes last for weeks completely chip free- (be warned you can't mix these with any other base/top coats, or coloured polishes as it will compromise the quality). These have won many awards including Nail's Magazine best new product 2010! (I see I'm a little slow to discover this product) A woman I work with has just had hers done and they look amazing- I'm going to check them out in 2 weeks time and see if they really are chip-free!!! If they are, I'll be paying the small price of £20 to get them for sure!!! I would just have to decide what colour to have- I am loving Zillionaire, Decadence and Tropix for summer!!

ZILLIONAIRE

DECADENCE






TROPIX-->


...What's your favourite colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment